Dr. Jonathan Blanchard at Manhattan Dental uses cosmetic dentistry to help you create a beautiful smile. Our dentist can make small or big changes to the appearance of your smile to make it look the way you want. We offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services in Manhattan, Montana. Schedule your appointment or consultation today at (406) 284-3251.
Cosmetic dentistry includes several dental treatments; the aim of each of these treatments is to enhance the beauty of your smile. Through cosmetic dentistry, we can help you achieve a more beautiful, inviting smile that boosts your self-esteem and allows you to smile with confidence.
We may suggest cosmetic dentistry for any of our patients who would like to improve the beauty of their smile. Cosmetic dentistry might be the solution you need if your smile is flawed by imperfections such as:
- Cracked, chipped, fractured or broken teeth
- Gaps and spaces between teeth
- Discolored, yellowed or stained teeth
- Slightly misaligned or uneven teeth
- One or more missing teeth
- Teeth that appear too long, too short or too pointed
- Very worn teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Our dentist will help you choose one or more of our high-quality cosmetic dental treatments based on your personal needs and desires. This individualized treatment plan will help you accomplish all of your goals for the smile of your dreams. We invite you to contact our friendly practice today to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and how we can improve your smile’s appearance. We look forward to helping you reach the attractive, healthy smile you deserve!
Our dentist at Manhattan Dental can use dental veneers in Manhattan, Montana, to enhance your smile. Dr. Jonathan Blanchard may use dental veneers to make minor adjustments to the appearance of your teeth. If you have been wanting to improve the look of your teeth, call our office at (406) 284-3251 to set up your consultation.
Dental veneers are very thin shells, typically made of porcelain or resin, that are bonded to the front of your teeth to enhance the beauty of your smile. Our dentist may recommend dental veneers to correct several types of smile imperfections. Porcelain veneers are an excellent choice for enhancing your smile because the color and translucence of porcelain is a great match for the natural appearance of tooth enamel. Porcelain is stain resistant as well, so your smile will stay bright for years to come. Resin veneers can also be matched to your natural tooth color. With dental veneers, you can achieve a beautiful, natural-looking smile that you will love to show off.
Our dentist may recommend dental veneers if you would like to improve the appearance of your smile. Custom-made veneers can be used for just one tooth or for your entire smile. We may suggest veneers to:
- Close large spaces and gaps between teeth
- Whiten teeth that are severely stained or discolored
- Improve the appearance of irregularly shaped teeth
- Correct slightly crooked teeth
- Restore teeth that are broken, chipped, worn or fractured
We invite you to call or visit our office today to learn more about custom dental veneers and how we can enhance your smile. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Jonathan Blanchard can fit you with complete or partial dentures in Manhattan, Montana. Depending on your oral needs, our dentist at Manhattan Dental may recommend this restoration. Dentures can improve your ability to eat and speak. Cal our office at (406) 284-3251 for an appointment.
Dentures are removable oral appliances used to replace multiple missing teeth. If you are missing some or all of your teeth, dentures might be just what you need to restore the function, beauty and health of your smile. There are two kinds of dentures: complete dentures and partial dentures.
- A complete denture is used to replace all of the teeth in a full dental arch. We may suggest a complete denture to replace all of the teeth in one or both arches depending on your individual needs. Our dentist may suggest using a denture adhesive for improved stability.
- A partial denture is used if you are missing multiple teeth but have natural teeth remaining. A partial denture often includes a thin framework or clasps that attach to the natural teeth for a secure fit.
Our dentist may recommend complete or partial dentures to restore your smile if you are missing multiple teeth; dentures can improve your ability to properly speak and eat, restore your natural facial volume, and enhance the overall beauty of your smile. Your dentures will be custom made to fit your smile comfortably, aesthetically and securely. We invite you to call or visit us soon to learn more about how dentures can improve your smile!
Dr. Jonathan Blanchard can use a dental crown in Manhattan, Montana, to restore your smile. This restoration at Manhattan Dental can be made to match your natural teeth. Call our office at (406) 284-3251 to set up your appointment with our dentist today.
A dental crown, or cap, is a restoration that can be used for a number of purposes. One of the most common uses of a dental crown is to restore a tooth that is significantly damaged or decayed. The crown is custom made to fit over the entire tooth, starting at the gumline, in order to restore the tooth to its original shape and size. Dental crowns can be made of gold, porcelain or porcelain fused to metal; porcelain crowns are popular because they match the natural color and appearance of your teeth. Our dentist will help you determine which type of dental crown is right for your smile.
Your smile may benefit from a crown if a tooth is damaged or decayed to the point that a dental filling will not provide a successful restoration. Crowns can also be used for a number of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, including to:
- Protect a tooth following root canal treatment
- Anchor and attach a dental bridge
- Cover and complete a dental implant
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Improve a misshapen tooth
- Strengthen a tooth that is fractured or weak
- Support a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether a dental crown is right for you, we welcome you to contact us today!